so my friends tell me I should blog instead of roam around aimlessly on the internet! .. so i began wondering, what does a person write in a blog..everyday happenings? i guess thats where the most interesting things in life happen....
So, its Nov 14, 8th week of my total 10 weeks of 5th semester here at Gnomon. Work pressure is up and final assignments are no where to be seen..hehe!
What makes matters more difficult is this project I am involved in - Its a music video by Sil Van Der Woerd - me and 3 other guys are providing visual effects in it. So every friday before the weekly meeting, I meet with the other guys and get upto speed on the progress :D
Soon my semester 5 will end and so will the year 2008! .. Gosh! its been over a year now since I have been in the US and it feels like yesterday I landed at LAX Airport! So much has happened in this past 1 and half year. time flies so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment